Return And Refund Policy
By placing an Order, the Buyer confirms that he has read the terms of purchase and the return policy.
- Basic Definitions
Buyer — an individual or legal person who intends to purchase goods on the website of an Online store.
Registered buyer — A Buyer who has provided the Seller with individual information about himself (last name, first name, patronymic, email address, postal address, phone number), which can be used for placing an Order repeatedly. This information is provided when placing an Order.
Seller — Luma-Flux, which sells goods through an online store located at luma-flux.com.
Our store — an online site where any Buyer can get acquainted with the presented Products, their description and prices for Goods, choose a specific Product, payment method and delivery of Goods, place an Order.
A product — an object of purchase and sale that is presented for sale in an Online store by placing it in the corresponding section of the Online Store.
Order — a request made by the Buyer for the purchase and delivery to the specified address of the Goods selected in the Online Store.
- General Provisions
- The possibility of exchanging or returning the goods is agreed upon by the phone number published on the website of Our store.
- The Buyer has the right to refuse the ordered Product at any time prior to its receipt and within 7 (seven) days from the date of its receipt.
- The Buyer has the right to return the ordered Product of proper quality at any time prior to its receipt and within 14 (fourteens) days from the date of its receipt.
- The Buyer has the right to return the ordered Product of improper quality at any time prior to its receipt and within 60 (sixty) days from the date of its receipt.
- The return of Goods of proper quality is possible if its marketable appearance, consumer properties, labels, labels are preserved, the goods were not used, as well as the document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified Goods is preserved.
- Proper Quality Goods
- The Buyer has the right to refuse the ordered Product at any time before receiving it.
- Non-food products of good quality can be exchanged or returned within 14 days from the date of transfer to the consumer (the period is calculated from the next day after purchase), if:
– the product was not in use;
– its consumer properties are preserved;
– there is evidence of the purchase of this product from the seller;
3. When returning the goods of proper quality, the Buyer is obliged to pay the transport costs that the Seller will incur for the return of the Goods to the warehouse.
In order to return the product, please contact us by phone number or by e-mail. You can find contact information at the end of this policy.
- Improper Quality Goods
- The lack of a product is its non-compliance with:
– the terms of the contract;
– sample and / or description when selling the product;
– the purposes for which this type of product is usually used.
2.To return the product of improper quality, you must send a photo/video of the product to our email with a note and a text description of the defective product.
3. In order to return the product, please contact us by phone number or by e-mail.You can find contact information at the end of this policy.
In the event of a defect in the product, the consumer has the right, at his own choice, to demand:
– replacement of low-quality goods with goods of proper quality;
– reduction of the purchase price;
– gratuitous repairs;
– reimbursement of expenses for the elimination of defects in the product;
– money back.
- Exchange Of Goods
The exchange of an unsuitable product is possible after the completion of the return procedure and only if the product with other consumer properties (composition, color, size, height, etc.) is available in the store or in the warehouse.
- Guarantees And Liability
- The Seller is not responsible for any damage caused to the Buyer as a result of improper use of the Goods purchased by the buyer in our Store.
- The Seller is not responsible for the Buyer’s losses resulting from:
– incorrect indication of personal data,
– illegal actions of third parties.
– the buyer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by him when registering in our Store.
3. In other cases, the Parties are liable in accordance with the current legislation.
There are other unique situations that could, for some reason, not be included in the list of Return Policy. So, if you still have any questions, please contact us:
- +1 (862) 282-05-34
Enjoy your shopping!